The Terms and Conditions stated on this page will apply for all orders made online, and/or through the direct correspondence with YEO GM TRADING, herein referred to as the “Company”, by the opposite party, herein referred to as the “Customer/s”.
Account information & Registration
1. Free Online Registration:
a. Your shopping experience can be made simpler and more efficient with a simple online registration.
b. Registration must be made online via My Account Information with your personal details and a relevant email account.
c. Registration is free.
2. Update of Account Details:
a. Account details can be updated anytime at your convenience.
3. Past Puchases:
a. All past purchases may be viewed online for your easy reference.
4. Spam Registration:
a. The company will attempt to contact customers registered online to confirm the registration, and to delete all spam registrations, after failed attempts of communication.
Products & Pricing
1. Competitive Prices: Our Company is committed to bring to our customers the best party experience at the lowest possible cost.
a. Prices of our range of products may vary according to market conditions.
b. Listed and promotional prices are at the company’s sole discretion, and may be changed without prior notice.
2. Out Of Stock:
a. Should any orders be incomplete in part or full for products that are “out of stock”, replacements will be made with products of similar properties, and/or accompanied with a refund in part or full.
b. All replacements or refund will be informed in advance.
3. Delivery & Charges:
a. Delivery will be free of charge for invoices with net value of $200 and above.
b. All other delivery below $200 will be subject to delivery charges based on the delivery address provided.
c. Delivery charges apply for addresses within Singapore only.
d. Cancellation charges apply for all orders cancelled after confirmation or during delivery amounting to not more than 30% of the order cancelled.
e. Separate shipment charges apply for shipments outside of Singapore, and will be charged as quoted by the customer’s preferred Shipment or Courier Agency. Local delivery charges apply.
f. All shipment charges for rejected or returned shipment will be borne by the customer.
g. Shipping and Delivery charges will be charged, and included into all invoices accordingly.
h. Multiple charges apply for delivery to different addresses within the same invoice.
i. We reserve the rights to make changes to the delivery charges without prior notice.
Orders & Shipment/Delivery
- Payments / Order Reservations:
- Please refer to “Payment Options” for the available modes of payment.
- All payments, including delivery/shipment charges must be received and acknowledged, prior to shipment outside of Singapore or upon delivery within Singapore.
- All order reservations must be accompanied with the full payment within a reasonable time.
- Payments made for any cancelled orders will not be refunded, and a partial delivery will be made, up to the payment made.
- Failure to make full payment for reservations will deem the reservation cancelled, and cancellation terms apply.
- Overseas Shipping:
a. All correspondence and confirmations will be made via email, at least one week before the delivery date, or on the day the order is received, whichever shorter.
b. All shipments will be delivered to the shipping address provided.
c. Shipping address provided will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
d. All shipment will be subject to charges accordingly. Please refer to “Delivery & Charges”
3. Local Delivery:
a. All correspondence and confirmations will be made via email and telephone, at least 3 days before the delivery date, or on the day the order is received, whichever shorter, before delivery.
b. All delivery will be made to the delivery address provided.
c. Delivery address provided will be the sole responsibility of the customer.
d. All delivery will be subject to charges accordingly. Please refer to “Delivery & Charges”
4. Order Cancellation / Partial Satisfaction of orders:
a. Delays in payment under any circumstances, will deem the order cancelled or postponed until further notice from the customer.
b. Cancellation charges apply for all cancellations made, upon confirmation and/or shipment/delivery. Please refer to “Delivery & Charges”.
c. All orders cancelled or postponed will be released for satisfaction of all other orders either in part or full, without prior notice.
d. Partial payments made for reservations, without subsequent full payment prior to delivery date, or within a reasonable time, will deem the difference as cancelled. Cancellation charges apply. Please refer to “Delivery & Charges”.
1. Our company accepts the following payment modes:
a. Corporate Cheques
b. Personal Cheques will be accepted on a case-to-case basis.
c. Bank and Telegraphic transfers.
2. Account details will be provided for Bank and Telegraphic transfers:
a. During the checkout process and in the order confirmation email.
3. All orders will only be deemed accepted upon receipt of payment:
a. On the day any Bank or Telegraphic transfers are successfully credited into our company’s bank account.
b. On the day Corporate Cheques are cleared and credited into our company’s bank account.
c. On the day Personal Cheques are cleared and credited into our company’s bank account.
4. All transactions should be informed via email upon successful transfer, with the respective order number and the bank’s transaction reference number.
5. Delivery will be process upon acceptance of orders, and delivered according to delivery instructions provided.
Return and Exchange policy
1. All products sold are non-returnable and non-exchangeable, except for faulty or damaged items at the point of delivery.
2. All products to be returned should be in their original condition at the point of delivery.
3. Replacements will be made for all items faulty or damaged at the point of delivery, with the same item and/or another within the same range and properties.
4. Order cancellations will be denied for faulty or damaged items.
5. Products with modifications made will be deemed accepted, and will neither be returnable nor exchangeable.
6. Misuse or Mishandling of products leading to the products being faulty or damage will deem the products non-returnable and non-exchangeable.
- Customers are deemed to have read and understood all Terms & Conditions prior to account registration and/or orders made.
- All information provided at the point of registration and prior to delivery should be correct and to the customer’s best of knowledge.
- The company will not be held responsible for any inaccurate or misleading information leading to failed delivery or transactions.
- Any failed delivery or transactions as a result of inaccurate information resulting in a loss in any form, by the customer or any other third party, in part or full, will be the sole liability of the customer.
- Listed and promotional prices may be variable according to market conditions, and the company will not be held liable for any resulting losses.
- The customer will be solely liable for all resultant losses for commitments to any 3rd parties, as a result of orders which are “out of stock”.
- Customers should understand the nature and consider carefully the products ordered, and to assess the quantity needed, so as to avoid distress.
- Shipping, Delivery or any other charges relating to the shipment or delivery of orders will not be negotiable.
- All replacements or refund will be informed in advance and any resulting loss in any form, by the customer or any other third party, in part or full, will be the sole liability of the customer.
- Delays for deliveries due to the failure to make full payment, inclusive of all charges upon delivery, resulting in any losses, will be the sole liability of the customer.
- Cancelled reservations due to the failure to make full payment, inclusive of all charges, resulting in any losses, will be the sole liability of the customer.
- Failure in correspondence and communication, regardless of the cause of the failure, resulting in a delay or order cancellation, will be the sole liability of the customer.
- Partial delivery, as a result of a failure to fulfill the full payment, inclusive of all cancellation charges will deem the order fulfilled.
- Partial deliveries due to the failure to make full payment, inclusive of all charges upon delivery, resulting in any losses, will be the sole liability of the customer.
- The company will not be liable for all delays, as a result of failed payments in part or fully, due to any failure by the customer or the agent bank, during the transition the order is received up to the order delivery.
- Orders received with incomplete or inaccurate information or as a result of a failed financial transaction will be deem invalid until the transactional issues are resolved.
- Our company will not be held responsible for any physical or psychological damage caused by the modification of products sold.
- Our company will not be held responsible for any physical or psychological damage caused by the misuse or mishandling of products sold.
Yeo GM Trading reserves the right to make any changes to our terms & conditions without prior notice.
Reg No: 52858983X
GST Reg No: M9-0366411-C